International Community Lounge
Increase your organisation’s awareness and visibility. Join the International Community Lounge at ISPO World Congress 2019
ISPO Partners, Member Societies, Accredited Training Centres, Open Board Members and other not-for-profit organisations active in the rehabilitation field will have the opportunity to promote their activities or showcase the achievements of a particular project in the International Community Lounge (ICL).
The ICL is a poster and networking area located in the exhibition hall of the World Congress and accessible to Congress delegates and exhibition visitors. It is a unique opportunity for you to present your organisation and its major accomplishments to a wide international public.
What you should know:
- It is required to submit an application by 31 July to participate.
- A poster board will be provided to showcase one poster in the ICL area.
- Poster boards are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The name of your organisation/project will be included both in the printed and online World Congress’ programme.
- Printing costs should be covered by the presenter. The Congress organisation does not provide printing services.