Five good reasons why you should exhibit at the ISPO 17th World Congress 2019
1. New customers
Meeting point for the leading experts, professionals and decision-makers worldwide, especially from the various Asian markets such as Korea, China, Taiwan and emerging countries, for instance Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia & Malaysia.
- P&O-related technical professions
- P&O-related medical professions
- Medical suppliers, Wholesalers, Retailers
2. New markets
The 17th World Congress in Kobe provides an excellent opportunity to strengthen existing business relationships and build new business in the Asian market. There will be no comparable event in terms of size, quality and internationality of this sector in the region in the next few years.
3. Attractive host country
Benefit from the attractiveness of Japan. The host country is the second biggest market for medical products and services worldwide, and at the same time highly innovative and well-developed in the application of robotics and artificial intelligence in prosthetics, orthotics, mobility devices and assistive technology overall.
4. Highly satisfied exhibitors
Similar to previous ISPO World Congresses, exhibitors that participated in the 2017 event in South Africa, reported a high satisfaction:
- 92 % of exhibitors would recommend the ISPO World Congress to others.
- 89 % of exhibitors rated the exhibition as a positive success.
- 78 % of companies plan to attend the next ISPO World Congress 2019*.
- *without exhibitors from South Africa.
5. Leading P&O event worldwide in 2019
Be a part of the leading 2019 scientific congress in the P&O sector worldwide with a broad interdisciplinary programme featuring keynote lectures, symposia, instructional courses, exhibitor workshops, paper- and poster presentations. Promote your latest products and innovations at the exhibition!