The booking portal for accommodation is closed.
JTB Western Japan has been appointed the housing bureau for the congress and offers a number of hotel options in Kobe in various categories to suit all budgets.
- Review the Accommodation Application Procedures (booking terms and conditions) before making a reservation
- Rates are per person in a single or double/twin room, per night, including service charge and consumption tax. Most rates include breakfast.
- Rates are in Japanese Yen (JPY) - Currency converter for conversion of rates into your local currency: www.xe.com/currencyconverter
- Most hotels do not offer specific non-smoking rooms. The rooms that are identified as “non-smoking” in the accommodation booking system are guaranteed to be non-smoking rooms. If there is no specific mention whether a room is a smoking or non-smoking room, it cannot be guaranteed that you are assigned to a non-smoking room.
Available room types
Single Room = one person room, one bed
Twin Room = one or two person room, separate beds
Double Room = one or two person room, one large bed
Non-Smoking = non-smoking rooms will be assigned
Smoking = smoking rooms will be assigned
No notation = you cannot choose the type of non-smoking or smoking
- Access the booking portal and make your reservation online.
Easy access to the Kobe Convention Center (KCC)
If you stay at one of the three hotels on Port Island, the artificial island where the Kobe Convention Center is located, you are in walking distance to the venue.
If your accommodation is in the downtown Sannomiya area, the local train ‘Port Liner’ takes you from ‘Sannomiya Station’ to ‘Shimin Hiroba Station’ at the Kobe Convention Center in about 10 minutes. Tickets for the Port Liner can be purchased at ticket machines at the station.
From ‘Sannomiya Station’ and ‘Shin Kobe Station’ you can also take the complimentary shuttle bus (courtesy of Kobe Portopia hotel) to Portopia hotel which is part of the Kobe Convention Center.